1. Xcode will take due care to secure your data. Xcode employs standard security measures and systems to protect all data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
2. Xcode’s security measures and systems are subject to the current state of the art of data protection. However, do note that software and data breaches do occur even at highly secured IT infrastructure, including high data security government/military IT infrastructure. Xcode will not be liable for such malicious breaches or hacking attacks beyond our control.
3. Losses or damages due to obsolescence of security systems on account of technological advances does not bind Xcode to any liability, nor does it oblige it to make any refunds, recalls or concessions.
4. Access to data, be it registration information, genetic and self-reported information, automated information or data of any other kind will be shared with regulatory authorities if Xcode is bound to comply with the requirements of the law of the land.
5. Information and data is subject to transferability clauses in merger and acquisition agreements, in the event of a business transition.
6. You can, at any point in time ask for deletion of your data from our records by sending us an email request for the same.