How to download 23andMe raw data?
To download DNA raw data from 23andme, follow the simple steps given below:
- Log in to your 23andme dashboard
- From the drop-down options select “Browse Raw Data”.
- Click on “Download” from the top right-hand side corner.
- Scroll down right to the bottom of the page and enter your password.
- You can choose the profile for which you want the raw data downloaded.
- Press the button that says, “Download Raw Data” at the bottom.
- Here you have a number of options.
- Click on download “All DNA data”.
- The file should begin to download to your computer. You are all set!
you can directly access the download page here
Go to www.23andme.com
On the top-right hand corner of your screen click on “Sign in”.
On the top-right hand corner click on your profile name or user name.
From the drop-down menu select “Browse Raw Data”.
Select “Download” from the top-right hand corner of the page.
Enter your account password.
Enter your secret answer.
You can choose the profile of the person whose raw data you want downloaded.
Also ensure that you select “All DNA Data” so that it is compatible with our tool.
Select the “Download” button as indicated.
The file will get downloaded to your system.
Your DNA raw data is a file of size 5 MB in the .zip format.